In 1949 Bernard Gantmacher founded a shirt making company in the college town of New Haven, Connecticut. From Ivy League to American Sportswear, Gant helps define the casual yet smart look.
- Slim fit and narrow leg with a 32" Inseam
- Mid rise
- Slant front pockets
- Two back pockets
- Zip fly and button closure
- Wash with similar colors and inside out
- Medium weight corduroy cotton with comfort stretch
- 98% Cotton and 2% Elastane
- Model is 6'1" and normally a large and 34" waist. He is wearing a size 34".