Schott, originators of the motorcycle jacket and in 1913, were the first brand to put a zipper on a jacket. An iconic brand that is still making their leather outerwear here in the USA.
- Buttery soft black cropped lambskin leather jacket
- Satin lined
- Traditional Schott Perfecto styling with classic stars on the epaulets
- Made in the USA
- Use professional leather cleaning meathods only
- Please note this jacket runs slightly small. If in between sizes, it's recommended to size up.
- Model is 5’5” and wearing a size medium. Measurements taken from size M laid flat: Chest: 19", Sleeve from shoulder seam to end of sleeve: 24", Length from top shoulder seam to bottom hem: 19.5"