A family business for over 150 years and for 104 of those years, Pendleton has been weaving world class woolens in their Northwest Mills. You can see their passion for quality in their intricate patterns of blankets inspired by Native American designs and legends. Feel it in the softness of the lightweight, luxurious 100% pure virgin wool clothing they produce.
- Inspired by an Archival Pendleton design
- Machine washable Umatilla Wool
- Fabric woven in Pendleton's US mills
- Machine washable
- Trimmer through the back and longer sleeves
- Model is 6'2" and normally a size large and 34" waist. He is wearing a size medium. It's recommended to size down.