Kyma's goal is to offer high end Greek leather sandals with minimalistic aesthetics, combining the classic with the modern. KYMA pays tribute to the Greek seas with its distinctive blue sole and its name which in Greek means wave.
- All sandals are handmade in Greece by expert craftsmen using a range of fine genuine leather.
- The top is made from natural vegetable-tanned vachetta leather. This type of leather is untreated and darkens with age and sunlight creating a patina.
- The sole is comprised of three layers
- Sole leather is a harder material that is ideal for soles due to its long lasting durability while at the same time it is able to provide comfort to the foot.
- The middle is the faded gradient that adheres to the anatomy of the foot, all the while appearing to be flat sandals.
- If you are a half size, it is recommended to size up.