||Big John- M106D-00H-Stretch Selvedge-34
It has been over 70 years since Big John started their business as a small sewing factory in Kojima, Okayama, now known as the denim capital of Japan. They manufactured the first made-in-Japan jeans in 1965, and developed the first Japanese denim fabric in 1972.
- Mid rise slim tapered jean
- 5oz. stretch selvedge
- 98% cotton and 2% polyester
- The cut is slim in the thighs and tapers from the knee.
- It features a branded leather patch, branded buttons, exposed selvedge on the coin pocket, and straight line stitches on the back pockets.
- Made in Japan
- Model is 6'2" and wearing a size 34
- Measured from a size 34: 10.4" front rise, 12.6" thigh, 8.9" knee, 7.8" leg opening, and 35.6" inseam