Schott, originators of the motorcycle jacket and in 1913, were the first brand to put a zipper on a jacket. An iconic brand that is still making their leather outerwear here in the USA.
- 3 zippered pocket front
- 22.5” vintaged cowhide "boyfriend" fit motorcycle jacket
- Snap down collar and lapels
- Half belt with buckle closure and black satin lining
- Zippers on sleeves.
- Genuine Leather
- Union made in the USA
- Use professional leather cleaning techniques only.
- Model is 5’5” and wearing a size small. Fits true to size. (Black)
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size medium. Fits true to size (White)
- Measurements taken from S while laid flat: Chest (under armpits): 18", 22.5" from back seam where collar and back of the jacket meet and sleeve length is 23".