Schott, originators of the motorcycle jacket and in 1913, were the first brand to put a zipper on a jacket. An iconic brand that is still making their leather outerwear here in the USA. The Perfecto biker jacket is one of their most streamlined leather motorcycle jackets. Designed and built for the long haul, the short ride, and everything in between.
- US sourced and handcut heavyweight 3 to 3.5-oz steerhide leather for long-lasting durability
- Asymmetrical front zipper
- Attached waist belt with durable nickel plated square buckle
- Snap-down lapels
- Traditional zippered sleeve cuffs help resist the elements
- Insulated nylon quilted lining provides comfort and softness against the skin
- Three outside zippered pockets and lower inside map pocket
- Grommet vented underarm footballs
- Bi-swing back panels and large back panel design allow a freedom of movement unusual in leather jackets
- Water resistant leather finish
- Made in the USA
- Model is 6'2" and wearing a size medium. Fits true to size.