Osei-Duro is based in Los Angeles, CA and Accra, Ghana. They produce textiles and garments in Ghana, India and Peru, applying traditional techniques including hand dyeing and weaving. They aim to support local apparel industries on both large and small scales in becoming sustainable.
- 100% cotton
- Hand dyed cotton dress with button placket and collar. Patch pockets.
- Hand dyed and sewn in Ghana
- Dry clean, or machine wash cold, hand dry.
- Osei-Duro garments are hand dyed and each piece is unique. Please note that print placement and hue may vary.
- They wash all of their indigo fabrics several times, but please note that their natural indigo pieces will crock. This means for the first few wears you should expect some color loss.