In 1949 Bernard Gantmacher founded a shirtmaking company in the college town of New Haven, Connecticut. From Ivy League to American Sportswear, Gant helps define the casual yet smart look.
- 91% Cotton and 9% Wool
- Tech Prep provides movability, wicking and temperature-managing qualities
- Button-down collar
- Discreet GANT logo on the sleeve placket
- Soft hand-feel and our iconic boxpleat and locker loop
- Machine wash cold and hang dry
- Model is 5'10" and normally a size medium. Recommended to size down.