It has been over 70 years since Big John started their business as a small sewing factory in Kojima, Okayama, now known as the denim capital of Japan. They manufactured the first made-in-Japan jeans in 1965, and developed the first Japanese denim fabric in 1972.
- 12 oz. denim
- stretch provides comfort and flexibility but still has that denim feel.
- Big John’s skinniest fit
- Lower rise
- Deeply indigo dyed
- Cotton 98%, Polyurethane 2%
- Regular Weight Leather Patch
- Button Fly
- Made in Japan
- Model is 6'2" and wearing a size 34.
- Measuring from a size 34: 9.9" front rise, 11.9" thigh, 8.3" knee, 7.5" leg opening, 33.5" inseam