||Big John - M104B-00B-29
||Out of stock
It has been over 70 years since Big John started their business as a small sewing factory in Kojima, Okayama, now known as the denim capital of Japan. They manufactured the first made-in-Japan jeans in 1965, and developed the first Japanese denim fabric in 1972.
- 14.5 oz sanforized denim
- The color of GUNJO is replication of the very first Japanese denim fabric created in 1973 by Big John and Kurabo textile mill.
- In order to recreate this color, they used indigo dye with lower concentration in the baths during the rope dyeing process.
- This fabric is woven to have an even surface, which creates the urban appearance.
- Classic fit with higher rise.
- The leg is slightly tapered
- Cotton 100%
- Goat Leather Patch
- Zipper Fly
- Made in Japan
- Model is 6'1" and wearing a size 33.
- Measured from a size 34: 11.7" front rise, 12.7" thigh, 9.5" knee, 8.4" leg opening, 35.6" inseam